- 55 INR
UGAM ANTI IR PAINT FOR DEFENCE
We are capable of delivering the orders in a safe manner at customer's end and for this; we have a capacious warehouse that is installed with all required amenities required for safe storage. The company is deeply rooted in Pune (India) and is acknowledged for its fair pricing policy and professional attitude.
UGAM ANTI IR PAINT is Elastomeric Thermal Insulation and Water proof coating. After curing it forms heat barrier, flexible, and strong film which bridges cracks, prevents peeling, future cracks, growth of algae or fungi. It prevents water seepage and is U. V. resistant
1) The heating in sunlight is mainly due to radiation. Conduction and convection are secondary which transfer such generated heat.
2) Conventional insulating products are designed to prevent conduction and convection.
3) The paint contains Imported Ceramic Microspheres which are used by N A S A for making tiles to cover space shuttles for thermal insulation and which are hollow and having vacuum inside.
4) These microspheres reduce the heat generation due to radiation considerably and also help reducing conduction and convection.
5) Being ceramic, they are inert and do not take part in any reaction with paint.
6) These microspheres are dispersed in Epoxy latex paint to achieve the weather resistance, total waterproofing effect and getting the elastomeric effect.
7) Being elastomeric it takes the care of expansion and contraction of the surface on which it is applied. Also after application of this, any conventional waterproofing is not required to the building.
8) Since it is always visible on the top, any damage to it due to drilling, hammering, or chipping can be repaired there only.
9) It is mainly suggested for ROOFS, WALLS, CEILINGS, A/C DUCTS, INDUSTRIAL AND COMMERCIAL SHEDS, SPECIAL APPLICATION IN DEFENSE, COLD STORAGE, AUTOMOBILES, HOMES, BOILERS, FURNACE, FREEZER VANS, OVENS, INSTRUMENTS, STEAM PIPING, PUMPS, TURBINES, VALVES, EXCHANGERS, EXHAUST MANIFOLDS, FLANGES, FILTERS, PLATEN, KILN, RUBBER MOULDS, PRESSES, PLASTIC MOULD and PRESSES to achieve energy saving through blocking heat losses from moulds up to 160 degrees C or any surface needing heat insulation.
This paint system protects the building and other equipment from all thermal viewers and snipers scopes, air to surface/surface to surface/ GPS/INS aided missiles, thermal targeting systems, satellites and UAVs and advanced scout surveillance systems ,if covered fully.
Special application in defence, Walls, Ceilings, A/c ducts, Roofs, Metal Buildings, Homes, Mobile homes, Industrial and Commercial facilities, cold storage, automobiles, and many more. Proper surface preparation, application of sealants at major cracks and proper primers or base coat should be applied prior to application of Ugam ANTI-IR PAINT.
HERE ARE SOME OF THE KEY BENEFITS OF OUR SPECIALIZED INSULATING COATINGS:
1) Unaffected by UV rays (has passed 1300 hours of accelerated aging by exposure to salt fog and UV).
2) Non-combustible during application and after installation and cure, extremely low flame spread and smoke contribution ratings.
3) Due to the low thermal conduction and other insulating properties, the coating will reduce surface temperatures low enough to allow the application of color top coats while providing safety from burns by incidental contact.
4) With the exception of cold wet applications the coating can be applied without operation shut down.
5) Superior radiant heat barrier averaging 0.063 W/mK Thermal Conductivity, thus eliminating the majority of heat penetration.
6) Low chloride content, i.e., less than 23 ppm and less than 19 ppm halogen.
7) This allows the coating to be used over stainless steel and casting steel too
8) Dry fall during application is 5â to 7â
9) Cleans up with soap and water
10) Remains flexible to -30 Deg F (-35 Deg C)
11) Contains no solvents
12) Contains no hazardous fibre
13) Removal is not a hazardous waste (it does not absorb chemicals)
14) Does not require special equipment and handling
1) An experiment was carried out on a strategically important building and its parking lot.
2) The building was painted with UGAM ANTI-IR paint and the parking lot was not.
3) When seen with thermo graphic imaging camera the building was seen in white who means there is no heat emission.
4) However the uncoated parking lot was seen in orange color. The parking lot had absorbed heat and was clearly seen in the imager.
5) Hence it was concluded that this coating is low emissive and can be used to premises from detection from snipers and missiles or any other thermo graphic surveillance system.
THREE VARIANTS OF HEAT LOSS
CONDUCTION: Condensate is the liquid formed when steam passes from the vapor to the liquid state. In a heating process, condensate is the result of steam transferring a portion of its heat energy, known as latent heat, to the product, line, or equipment being heated.
CONVECTION: Convection is the transfer of internal energy into or out of an object by the physical movement of a surrounding fluid that transfers the internal energy along with its mass. Although the heat is initially transferred between the object and the fluid by conduction, the bulk transfer of energy comes from the motion of the fluid. Convection can arise spontaneously (or naturally or freely) through the creation of convection cells or can be forced by propelling the fluid across the object or by the object through the fluid.
RADIATION: As we all are aware, Heat losses from hot surface to atmosphere are due to Radiation, Conduction and Convection. From this 70% losses are due to Radiation and balance only 30% are due to conduction and convection. But general concept is that if we put conduction resistant insulation to hot surface and bring the surface temperature to near ambient, we feel that we have achieved energy saving. Yes indeed!. We have achieved energy saving but were able to block heat losses of 30% only which are due to conduction and convection. What about Radiation? Have we ever thought about it?
EXAMPLES: To explain our point in detail, we will take the example of microwave oven. In microwave oven the heating is done with the help of Radiations. If we place any food material in microwave oven in closed container of very thick glass or any conduction control insulation material suitable for microwave, we will find that the food inside is getting hot without changing the temperature of the container. If we are using conventional insulation material which we are using for hot surfaces for energy saving, then it should not allow the radiations to transfer inside the container and should not allow the food to be heated. But still it happens. This clearly means that conventional insulation material with high K value is suitable for only conduction control and not for radiation control. Hence the necessity of Radiation Control Coatings arises to take care of this heat loss. Considering this NASA developed material for radiation control and the tiles made of these materials (Ceramic Microspheres) are used worldwide for space shuttles exterior cladding. These products were released by NASA for general public use for energy saving in 1996. Started importing these spheres and manufacturing coatings of this material to control radiation losses from hot surface. These coating does not allow the radiations to enter in atmosphere and block to the hot surface only. Since there is no equipment available to check the radiation entering in atmosphere from hot surface, we can very well judge the performance of the coating with help of energy meter by comparing energy before and after application of the coating UGAM H R T I and UGAM INSULMIX are all radiation control coatings. Since these coatings are not conduction control coatings, they will reduce surface temperature to some extent but will not reduce considerably or will not bring the surface temperature to ambient
INDUSTRY WHERE WE SAVE ENERGY
PLACES WHERE WE LOSE ENERGY
TEXTILE, PAPER,RUBBER, AUTOMOBILE, GLASS INDUSTRY, TYRE, CEMENT, PHARMA, SUGAR,FERTILIZERS, REFINERIES, PETROCHEMICALS, CHEMICALS,FOOD, SYNTHETIC FIBRE, ALLOY, OTHER INDUSTRY WHERE RADIATION LOSS IS THERE
INSTRUMENTS, STEAM PIPING, PUMPS, TURBINES, VALVES, EXCHANGERS, EXHAUST MANIFOLDS, FLANGES, FILTERS, BOILERS, FURNACE, OVENS, KILN, COLD STORAGE, PLATEN, INDUSTRIAL AND COMMERCIAL SHEDS, LAMINATION PRESS MACHINE, DIES, FREEZER, OTHER HEATING EQUIPMENTS / MACHINES WHERE RADIATION LOSS IS THERE
You can Email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us on +91-7219872619.
The technical specification is correct to the best of our knowledge and under test conditions and we do not accept any liability towards misuse and contents of it. Product must be tested for specific use prior to use.
LEADER PAINTS MARKETING
No. of Coats
Coverage / Ltr
UGAM EP PRIMER OR
UGAM ETCH PRIMER
75 Sq. Ft.
UGAM ANTI IR PAINT
20 Sq. Ft.
UGAM THINNER EP
15% OF TOTAL MATERIAL
- 6000 Per Month
- 2-8 Days
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
404, Center Point, Near Mitramandal Chowk, 491, Parvati,, Pune, Maharashtra, 411009, India