We, being a customer centric organization, make sure that the transactions are carried out by the professionals so as to avoid any kind of confusion. We sternly maintain payment records for the satisfaction of our clients. We have a dedicated staff that ensures the quality of material used for designing and production. The inspection is done on the initial stages to make the final product free from defect.
UGAM Thermal Insulation Coatings(Energy saving coatings)
- Ugam Insulmix EP is Elastomeric Thermal Insulation and Water proof coating. After curing it forms heat barrier, flexible, and strong film which bridges cracks, prevents peeling, future cracks, growth of algae or fungi. It prevents water seepage and is U. V. resistant.
- Ugam Insulmix EP is tested at V. J. T. I. Mumbai, National Coating Corporation Callifornia, and other laboratories in U. S. we strictly follow A S T M standards and our products are guaranteed against manufacturing defects.
- Walls, Ceilings, A/c ducts, Roofs, Metal Buildings, Homes, Mobile homes, Industrial and Commercial facilities, Special application in defense, cold storage, automobiles, ovens up to 160 degrees Celsius and many more. Proper surface preparation, application of sealants at major cracks and proper primers or base coat should be applied prior to application of Ugam Insulmix EP.
- We have completed many Waterproof and thermal insulation Coating projects in Pune and Mumbai.
Special Precaution :
- Since it is Solvent base product, the only precaution to be taken while applying on metal surface is to use UGAM METAL EP PRIMER FOR INSULMIX prior to the application of Ugam Insulmix EP.
- It will avoid any rusting of metal surface due to weather.
Reduction of electricity cost by upto 40%. Ugam Insulmix EPhelps to block transfer of heat inward when applied to exterior of walls and outward when applied to interior of walls. For maximum electricity savings in air conditioned buildings, we recommend doing both!
- Gives thermal insulation to surface over which it is applied.
- Posses elastomeric effect which bridges existing gaps up to 0.5mm and prevents further cracking.
- Controls thermal expansion and contraction of the surface and prevents surface movements thereby reducing the possibilities of development of cracks.
- If applied to building having central A/c., electricity bills can be reduced up to 40%.
- Being water proof, stops all minor leakages to terraces and walls permanently.
- Has excellent alkali resistance and U V resistance.
- Can be supplied in any shade on order
- The technical specification is correct to the best of our knowledge and under test conditions and we do not accept any liability towards misuse and contents of it. Product must be tested for specific use prior to use.