- 50 INR
UGAM INSULMIX HEAT REFLECTIVE PAINT FOR ROOFTOP OF TERRACE, WALL, CONCRETE AND R.C.C.
1) The heating in sunlight is mainly due to radiation. Conduction and convection are secondary which transfer such generated heat.
2) Conventional insulating products are designed to prevent conduction and convection.
3) Ugam Insulmix is Elastomeric Thermal Insulation and Water proof coating. After curing it forms heat barrier, flexible, and strong film which bridges cracks, prevents peeling, future cracks, growth of algae or fungi. It prevents water seepage and is U. V. resistant.
4) Ugam Insulmix is the only product which takes the care of radiation.
5) UGAM INSULMIX is tested at V. J. T. I. Mumbai, National Coating Corporation Callifornia, and other laboratories in U. S. we strictly follow A S T M standards and our products are guaranteed against manufacturing defects.
6) The paint contains Imported Ceramic Microspheres which are used by N A S A for making tiles to cover space shuttles for thermal insulation and which are hollow and having vacuum inside.
7) These microspheres reduce the heat generation due to radiation considerably and also help reducing conduction and convection.
8) Being ceramic, they are inert and do not take part in any reaction with paint.
9) These microspheres are dispersed in water base acrylic latex paint to achieve the weather resistance, U V Resistance, total waterproofing effect and getting the elastomeric effect.
10) Being elastomeric it takes the care of expansion and contraction of the surface on which it is applied. Also after application of this, any conventional waterproofing is not required to the building.
11) Since it is always visible on the top, any damage to it due to drilling, hammering or chipping can be repaired there only.
12) Acrylic latex and special type of additives makes the coating very hard to take the wear and tear of the terraces easily.
13) On a bare concrete terrace, itÃ¢â¬â¢s application has shown the difference of 20 deg. Celsius checked with infrared thermometer at 2.30pm.
14) If applied externally to the buildings having central air conditioning the energy costs are reduced by minimum of 15% per month.
15) In some cases where the application is done both interior and exterior, 40% saving is achieved. Hence ideal saving can be achieved just by applying Ugam Insulmix paint.
16) In cases where heavily leaking roofs were coated with UGAM INSULMIX and the roofs now show no sign of any leaks.
17) Also since it can be manufactured in any shade, it is ideal for exterior surfaces as well as smoother version is available for interior use as finish coat.
18) Hence UGAM INSULMIX is one coating, which works as exterior/interior paint, U V Resistant coating, waterproofing and most importantly thermal insulation coating and eliminates conventional waterproofing, and thermal insulation of the building.
1) Ugam Insulmix is designed for use on almost all surfaces. Exterior R.C.C. surface, Cement surfaces, Asbestos sheets, mobile houses, Industrial and Commercial facilities, Special application in defense, cold storage, automobiles, and places requiring thermal insulation and waterproofing.
1) Reduction of electricity cost by upto 40%. Ugam insulmix helps to block transfer of heat inward when applied to exterior of walls and outward when applied to interior of walls. For maximum electricity savings in air conditioned buildings, we recommend doing both!
HERE ARE SOME OF THE KEY BENEFITS OF OUR SPECIALIZED INSULATING COATINGS:
1) Unaffected by UV rays (has passed 1300 hours of accelerated aging by exposure to salt fog and UV).
2) Non-combustible during application and after installation and cure, extremely low flame spread and smoke contribution ratings.
3) Due to the low thermal conduction and other insulating properties, the coating will reduce surface temperatures low enough to allow the application of color top coats while providing safety from burns by incidental contact.
4) With the exception of cold wet applications the coating can be applied without operation shut down.
5) Superior radiant heat barrier averaging 0.063 W/mK Thermal Conductivity, thus eliminating the majority of heat penetration.
6) Low chloride content, i.e., less than 23 ppm and less than 19 ppm halogen.
7) This allows the coating to be used over stainless steel and casting steel too
8) Dry fall during application is 5Ã¢â¬â¢ to 7Ã¢â¬â¢
9) Cleans up with soap and water
10) Remains flexible to -30Deg F (-35 Deg C)
11) Contains no solvents
12) Contains no hazardous fiber
13) Removal is not a hazardous waste (it does not absorb chemicals)
14) Does not require special equipment and handling
Application Procedure of UGAM INSULMIX
1) Clean surface properly with Soap water and hard brushing to remove any existing fungi and loose particles.
2) Fill the cracks with UGAM ACRYLIC SEALANT if required.
3) Apply UGAM BASE COAT to the surface. Thin down with water if required for application viscosity. Allow the surface to tack free dry for 4 hours before applying UGAM INSULMIX.
4) UGAM INSULMIX Can be applied with airless spray, brush or roller.
5) Stir properly before application of 1st coat of UGAM INSULMIX
6) UGAM INSULMIX can be diluted with water.
7) Apply 1st coat of UGAM INSULMIX and wait for 4 hours
8) Apply 2nd coat of UGAM INSULMIX and wait for 4 hours
9) Apply 3rd coat of UGAM INSULMIX and wait for 4 hours
10) Let the surface dry for 24 hours and it will be ready to use.
11) The thickness of UGAM INSULMIX will be 250 microns within 3 coats
Mahati electrics pvt ltd. Pune
Mhada Colony, Morwadi
Emcure Pharma, Pune.
Bharat Forge Ltd.
T. V. S. Auto, Padi, Chennai
Savenergy products, Mumbai
Siemence India Ltd
Bharat Bijlee, Mumbai.
Pfizers, Turbhe, Mumbai.
J. K. Cement, Yawatmal
Kasat Kothadiya Associates, Pune
B. V. Bhedasgaonkar, Pune.
Walchand Hospital, Nira
Tata Yazaki Autocomp ltd.
Tata Toyo radiators ltd. Hinjwadi
Tata Toyo Radiators Ltd
M/s Tata Jaguar Plant Ã¢â¬â Chinchwad
M/s Apollo Tyres Ltd Limda Plant
You can Email us on email@example.com or contact us on +91-7219872619.
The technical specification is correct to the best of our knowledge and under test conditions and we do not accept any liability towards misuse and contents of it. Product must be tested for specific use prior to use.
LEADER PAINTS MARKETING
COVERAGE PER LITER (SQ. FT.)
No. of Coats
UGAM BASE COAT
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Cheque
- 6000 Per Month
- 2-8 Days
- All India
404, Center Point, Near Mitramandal Chowk, 491, Parvati,, Pune, Maharashtra, 411009, India