- 54 INR
UGAM INSULMIX PU CLEAR HEAT REFLECTIVE PAINT FOR POLYCARBONATE SHEETS.
We are capable of delivering the orders in a safe manner at customer's end and for this; we have a capacious warehouse that is installed with all required amenities required for safe storage. The company is deeply rooted in Pune (India) and is acknowledged for its fair pricing policy and professional attitude.
We are pleased to introduce ourselves as THE SOLE DISTRIBUTOR of new ELASTOMERIC THERMAL INSULATING AND WATERPROOFING PAINT introduced in the market as UGAM INSULMIX PU. It has many unique features, listed in short as follows.
Ugam Insulmix P U is Elastomeric Thermal Insulation and Water proof coating. After curing it forms heat barrier, flexible, and strong film which bridges cracks, prevents peeling, future cracks, growth of algae or fungi. It prevents water seepage and is U. V. resistant
1) The heating in sunlight is mainly due to radiation. Conduction and convection are secondary which transfer such generated heat.
2) Conventional insulating products are designed to prevent conduction and convection.
3) Ugam Insulmix PU is the only product which takes the care of radiation.
4) The paint contains Imported Ceramic Microspheres which are used by N A S A for making tiles to cover space shuttles for thermal insulation and which are hollow and having vacuum inside.
5) These microspheres reduce the heat generation due to radiation considerably and also help reducing conduction and convection.
6) Being ceramic, they are inert and do not take part in any reaction with paint.
7) It is mainly suggested for ROOFS, INDUSTRIAL AND COMMERCIAL SHEDS, SPECIAL APPLICATION IN DEFENSE,
Reduction of electricity cost by upto 40%. Ugam insulmix helps to block transfer of heat inward when applied to exterior of walls and outward when applied to interior of walls. For maximum electricity savings in air conditioned buildings, we recommend doing both!
Ugam Insulmix is designed for use on almost all surfaces. Exterior R.C.C. surface, Terraces, Cement surfaces, Asbestos sheets, G.I. sheets, Galvalum sheets, Stone walls, Sloping roofs, wood, plastic, etc.
HERE ARE SOME OF THE KEY BENEFITS OF OUR SPECIALIZED INSULATING COATINGS:
1) Unaffected by UV rays (has passed 1300 hours of accelerated aging by exposure to salt fog and UV).
2) Non-combustible during application and after installation and cure, extremely low flame spread and smoke contribution ratings.
3) Due to the low thermal conduction and other insulating properties, the coating will reduce surface temperatures low enough to allow the application of color top coats while providing safety from burns by incidental contact.
4) With the exception of cold wet applications the coating can be applied without operation shut down.
5) Superior radiant heat barrier averaging 0.063 W/mK Thermal Conductivity, thus eliminating the majority of heat penetration.
6) Low chloride content, i.e., less than 23 ppm and less than 19 ppm halogen.
7) This allows the coating to be used over stainless steel and casting steel too
8) Dry fall during application is 5Ã¢â¬â¢ to 7Ã¢â¬â¢
9) Cleans up with soap and water
10) Remains flexible to -30 Deg F (-35 Deg C)
11) Contains no solvents
12) Contains no hazardous fiber
13) Removal is not a hazardous waste (it does not absorb chemicals)
14) Does not require special equipment and handling
Application Procedure of UGAM INSULMIX PU
Simply stir the paint in paste form. Take out the required quantity and add water to thin it down to the application viscosity. Apply in normal manner. Use inside and out! It will make your home, warehouse, factory, or metal building more comfortable in winter and summer. It will also reduce the maintenance cost of cooling equipment through reduced running time. It has mild texture which helps to cover wall surfaces imperfections.
Mahati electrics pvt ltd. Pune
Mhada Colony, Morwadi
Emcure Pharma, Pune.
Bharat Forge Ltd.
T. V. S. Auto, Padi, Chennai
Savenergy products, Mumbai
Siemence India Ltd
Bharat Bijlee, Mumbai.
Pfizers, Turbhe, Mumbai.
J. K. Cement, Yawatmal
Kasat Kothadiya Associates, Pune
B. V. Bhedasgaonkar, Pune.
Walchand Hospital, Nira
Tata Yazaki Autocomp ltd.
Tata Toyo radiators ltd. Hinjwadi
Tata Toyo Radiators Ltd
M/s Tata Jaguar Plant Ã¢â¬â Chinchwad
M/s Apollo Tyres Ltd Limda Plant
You can Email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us on +91-7219872619.
The technical specification is correct to the best of our knowledge and under test conditions and we do not accept any liability towards misuse and contents of it. Product must be tested for specific use prior to use.
- 6000 Per Month
- 2-8 Days
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
404, Center Point, Near Mitramandal Chowk, 491, Parvati,, Pune, Maharashtra, 411009, India