UGAM HEAT RESISTANT AND THERMAL INSULATION COATINGS 600 EPSI
Excellent Product for Energy Saving Upto 600 Deg C
Based on the heat resistant medium and after adding special additives and ceramic microspheres, UGAM thermal insulation coatings are manufactured for energy saving due to reducing heat losses from ovens, furnaces or refrigerators. These microspheres are used in manufacturing tiles used for exterior cladding of space shuttle. These coatings reduce energy from 10 to 20 percent in practical. The selection of coating is same as heat resistant coating selection. These coatings are named as UGAM INSULMIX, UGAM H R T I 200, UGAM H R T I 400, UGAM H R T I 600, UGAM H R T I 1200 and UGAM H R T I 1800.
1) This is Epoxy Silicon Base Coating.
2) This blocks radiation losses by repelling it interior and helps even heating throughout furnance. This in turn provides saving up to 10 %.
3) For energy saving purpose these products are very much useful. For achieving heat resistant with thermal insulation of surfaces up to 550 Deg C Ugam H.R.T.I 600 EPSI is used.
4) The paint contains Imported Ceramic Microspheres which are used by N A S A for making tiles to cover space shuttles for thermal insulation and which are hollow and having vacuumed inside.
5) UGAM HRTI 600 EPSI is mainly suggested for BOILERS, FURNACE, FREEZER VANS, OVENS, INSTRUMENTS, STEAM PIPING, PUMPS, TURBINES, VALVES, EXCHANGERS, EXHAUST MANIFOLDS, FLANGES, FILTERS, PLATEN, KILN, RUBBER MOULDS, PRESSES, PLASTIC MOULD and PRESSES to achieve energy saving through blocking heat losses from moulds up to 600 degrees C or any surface needing heat insulation.
6) This product is also suitable for brick hangers in furnace ceiling, furnace doors, and any metal area behind bricks which can be exposed to excessive heat in case of bricks being damaged or leaked through.
7) On a bare furnace exterior surface, itâs application has shown the minimum reduction of 10% in temperature. (Deg Celsius) checked with infrared thermometer.
8) It is tested by I. I. T. Mumbai. And National Coatings Corporation California, U. S. A.
9) If undisturbed it does not need reapplication for about five years.
10) In some cases where the application is done both interior and exterior, 40% saving is achieved.
11) Hence ideal saving can be achieved just by applying UGAM THERMAL INSULATION COATING paint.
12) In industries where heat is used for process, UGAM Thermal Insulation Coatings are used for energy saving purpose up to 1800 degrees C.
13) It reduces heat transfer from inner shell to exterior and hence reduces fuel consumption thereby increasing energy saving.
HERE ARE SOME OF THE KEY BENEFITS OF OUR SPECIALIZED INSULATING COATINGS:
1) Unaffected by UV rays (has passed 1300 hours of accelerated aging by exposure to salt fog and UV).
2) Non-combustible during application and after installation and cure, extremely low flame spread and smoke contribution ratings.
3) Due to the low thermal conduction and other insulating properties, the coating will reduce surface temperatures low enough to allow the application of color top coats while providing safety from burns by incidental contact.
4) With the exception of cold wet applications the coating can be applied without operation shut down.
5) Superior radiant heat barrier averaging 0.063 W/mK Thermal Conductivity, thus eliminating the majority of heat penetration.
6) Low chloride content, i.e., less than 23 ppm and less than 19 ppm halogen.
7) This allows the coating to be used over stainless steel and casting steel too
8) Dry fall during application is 5â to 7â
9) Cleans up with soap and water
10) Remains flexible to -30 Deg F (-35 Deg C)
11) Contains no solvents
12) Contains no hazardous fiber
13) Removal is not a hazardous waste (it does not absorb chemicals)
14) Does not require special equipment and handling
Application Procedure of UGAM HRTI 600:
The application procedure of UGAM H R T I 600 EPSI. is very easy.
It can be applied by brush after mixing it well and thinned down to
Application viscosity if required.
1) Single coat of UGAM EPSI PRIMER is required in case the application is to be done for whether resistance requirement.
2) The previously applied coating should be removed from the surface by UGAM PAINT STRIPPER/ Sand blasting or mechanical cleaning.
3) The paint stripper should be applied to the surface and left for few minutes till the paint starts lifting from the surface.
4) Then the surface should be scraped lightly with the help of emery paper.
5) The surface should then be cleaned by thinner followed by application of three coats of UGAM H R T I 600 EPSI.
6) Minimum four hours time should be given between each coat. The care should be taken that the final dry film thickness should be 250 microns for optimum results.
7) The surface will air dry after four hours. It can be taken in use after overnight curing of final coat. The coatings will thorough dry in actual use and when temperature exceeds 200 deg C for minimum one hour.
8) The covering per litre is around 75 sq ft per coat; depending upon the absorption by the surface.
THREE VARIANTS OF HEAT LOSS
CONDUCTION: Condensate is the liquid formed when steam passes from the vapor to the liquid state. In a heating process, condensate is the result of steam transferring a portion of its heat energy, known as latent heat, to the product, line, or equipment being heated.
CONVECTION: Convection is the transfer of internal energy into or out of an object by the physical movement of a surrounding fluid that transfers the internal energy along with its mass. Although the heat is initially transferred between the object and the fluid by conduction, the bulk transfer of energy comes from the motion of the fluid. Convection can arise spontaneously (or naturally or freely) through the creation of convection cells or can be forced by propelling the fluid across the object or by the object through the fluid.
RADIATION: As we all are aware, Heat losses from hot surface to atmosphere are due to Radiation, Conduction and Convection. From this 70% losses are due to Radiation and balance only 30% are due to conduction and convection. But general concept is that if we put conduction resistant insulation to hot surface and bring the surface temperature to near ambient, we feel that we have achieved energy saving. Yes indeed!. We have achieved energy saving but were able to block heat losses of 30% only which are due to conduction and convection. What about Radiation? Have we ever thought about it?
EXAMPLES: To explain our point in detail, we will take the example of microwave oven. In microwave oven the heating is done with the help of Radiations. If we place any food material in microwave oven in closed container of very thick glass or any conduction control insulation material suitable for microwave, we will find that the food inside is getting hot without changing the temperature of the container. If we are using conventional insulation material which we are using for hot surfaces for energy saving, then it should not allow the radiations to transfer inside the container and should not allow the food to be heated. But still it happens. This clearly means that conventional insulation material with high K value is suitable for only conduction control and not for radiation control. Hence the necessity of Radiation Control Coatings arises to take care of this heat loss. Considering this NASA developed material for radiation control and the tiles made of these materials (Ceramic Microspheres) are used worldwide for space shuttles exterior cladding. These products were released by NASA for general public use for energy saving in 1996. Started importing these spheres and manufacturing coatings of this material to control radiation losses from hot surface. These coating does not allow the radiations to enter in atmosphere and block to the hot surface only. Since there is no equipment available to check the radiation entering in atmosphere from hot surface, we can very well judge the performance of the coating with help of energy meter by comparing energy before and after application of the coating UGAM H R T I and UGAM INSULMIX are all radiation control coatings. Since these coatings are not conduction control coatings, they will reduce surface temperature to some extent but will not reduce considerably or will not bring the surface temperature to ambient
INDUSTRY WHERE WE SAVE ENERGY
PLACES WHERE WE LOSE ENERGY
TEXTILE, PAPER,RUBBER, AUTOMOBILE, GLASS INDUSTRY, TYRE, CEMENT, PHARMA, SUGAR,FERTILIZERS, REFINERIES, PETROCHEMICALS, CHEMICALS,FOOD, SYNTHETIC FIBRE, ALLOY, OTHER INDUSTRY WHERE RADIATION LOSS IS THERE
INSTRUMENTS, STEAM PIPING, PUMPS, TURBINES, VALVES, EXCHANGERS, EXHAUST MANIFOLDS, FLANGES, FILTERS, BOILERS, FURNACE, OVENS, KILN, COLD STORAGE, PLATEN, INDUSTRIAL AND COMMERCIAL SHEDS, LAMINATION PRESS MACHINE, DIES, FREEZER, OTHER HEATING EQUIPMENTS / MACHINES WHERE RADIATION LOSS IS THERE
M/s Tata Yazaki Autocomp Ltd
Venus Wire India Pvt. Ltd.
M/S Bharat Forge Ltd
Alicon Castalloy Ltd.
Godrej & Boyce Mfg. Co. Ltd.
Sagar Drugs & Pharmaceuticals Ltd
M/s Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd
Shri Damodar Yarn Mfg. Pvt. Ltd.
GE Power India Ltd.
Super Delux Paper Mills Ltd.
Shachi Engineering Pvt.Ltd
Hindustan Zinc Ltd.
Tata Motor ltd
Long Life Refractories
R. Kumar Spun Tex Pvt. Ltd.
Invotech Solution & Systems
Nirvikara Paper Mills Ltd.
M/s. Vertex Industries
Gayatrishakti Paper & Boards Ltd.
Quad Sun Solar Pvt Ltd
Cadila Healthcare Ltd.
ASAHI India Glass Ltd.
GSC Glass Ltd.
Kherani Paper Mills Ltd.
Craft Corner Paper Mills Ltd.
Rockwool India Pvt. Ltd.
Vinayal Oil & Fats Pvt. LTd.
STI Sanoh India Ltd.
N. R. Agarwal Industries Ltd.
Rockman Industries Ltd.
Sona BLW Precision Forgings Ltd.
Bikano Foods Pvt. Ltd.
Shree Ajit Pulp & Paper Ltd.
Havells India Ltd
Contour Automotives Pvt. Ltd.
Shree Gajanan Paper & Board Ltd.
Shree Cement Ltd.
Gargi Cristal Steel Chem. Pvt. Ltd
Kwality Pulp & Paper Mills Ltd.
Bala krishan Paper Mills Ltd.
Hemlines Textile Export House
IPCA Laboratories Ltd.
Panoli Intermediates (I) Pvt. Ltd.
Banswara Syntax Ltd.
Mafatlal Industries Ltd.
Polytech Ruber Industeries Ltd.
Garden Silk Mills Pvt. Ltd.
Mccain Foods India Pvt. Ltd.
Vaibhav Paper Boards Pvt. Ltd.
Adtya Birla Nuvo Ltd.
Molytech Lubes Pvt. Ltd.
Shri Sai Processess
Sharp Chucks & Machines Pvt. Ltd.
Genus Papers & Boards Pvt. Ltd.
Ambuja Intermediates Ltd.
Industech Industries Ltd.
Apollo Tyres Ltd.
Shriram Pistons & Rings Ltd
Maheshwari Vidya Pracharak Mandal
Tega Industries (SEZ) Limited
Department of Mechanical Engineering - Indian Institute of Technology Bombay
Maheshwari Logistics Pvt. Ltd.
Department of Mechanical Engineering - Indian Institute of Science
Baldota Control & Equipment Private Limited
V Guard Industries Ltd, Coimbatore
India Nets, MP
Crescent Metal Coats, Mumbai
Tata Johnson Controls Auto Ltd., Hinjewadi
Keva Industries, Ludhiana
Vacuum Components & ProjectS Pvt. Ltd.
Dia Aluminium India Pvt. Ltd.
SriDevi Tool Engineers Pvt. Ltd., Mumbai
Govind Milk & Milk Products Pvt. Ltd, Phaltan
Harita Fehrer Ltd. Kancheepuram
Ashok Leyland Ltd.
GVG Paper Mills Ltd.
Vishal Paper ltd
Dev Industries ltd.
Toyota Kirloskar Motors Ltd.
ENKEY WHEELS LTD
Siemence India Ltd.
Kasat Kothidiya associates
Mahati Electrics Pvt.
Johnson & Johnson
Tata Toyo radiators ltd
S K Cold Storage
Pashupati Cold Storage
Gomti Cold Storage
Om Heat Treaters
Bajaj Auto Ltd
Surya Roshini Ltd
Vibha Power Solutions Pvt Ltd
Tata Advanced Systems Ltd.
PRS Permacel Private Limited
Transtech Magnetics Pvt. Ltd
J K Tyres
KSP Engineering Co.
Syrma Technology Pvt. Ltd
Enkie Wheels (India) Ltd., Pune
Hindustan Everest Tools Ltd.
Sourabh Heat Treatment
You can Email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us on +91-7219872619.
Feel free to get in touch for further queries, if any.
The technical specification is correct to the best of our knowledge and under test conditions and we do not accept any liability towards misuse and contents of it. Product must be tested for specific use prior to use.
LEADER PAINTS MARKETING
No. of Coats
Coverage / Ltr
UGAM HRTI 600 EPSI PRIMER
75 Sq. Ft.
UGAM HRTI 600 EPSI
20 Sq. Ft.
UGAM EPSI THINNER
15% OF TOTAL MATERIAL
- 6000 Per Month
- 2-8 Days
- All India