UGAM INSULMIX EP HEAT REFLECTIVE PAINT FOR ROOFTOP OF TERRACE, WALL, METAL, INDUSTRAIL SHEDS AND R.C.C.
We are capable of delivering the orders in a safe manner at customer's end and for this; we have a capacious warehouse that is installed with all required amenities required for safe storage. The company is deeply rooted in Pune (India) and is acknowledged for its fair pricing policy and professional attitude.
We are pleased to introduce ourselves as THE SOLE DISTRIBUTOR of new ELASTOMERIC THERMAL INSULATING AND WATERPROOFING PAINT introduced in the market as UGAM INSULMIX EP. It has many unique features, listed in short as follows.
1) The heating in sunlight is mainly due to radiation. Conduction and convection are secondary which transfer such generated heat.
2) Conventional insulating products are designed to prevent conduction and convection.
3) Ugam Insulmix EP is the only product which takes the care of radiation.
4) The paint contains Imported Ceramic Microspheres which are used by N A S A for making tiles to cover space shuttles for thermal insulation and which are hollow and having vacuum inside.
5) These microspheres reduce the heat generation due to radiation considerably and also help reducing conduction and convection.
6) Being ceramic, they are inert and do not take part in any reaction with paint.
7) These microspheres are dispersed in Epoxy latex paint to achieve the weather resistance, total waterproofing effect and getting the elastomeric effect.
8) Being elastomeric it takes the care of expansion and contraction of the surface on which it is applied. Also after application of this, any conventional waterproofing is not required to the building.
9) Since it is always visible on the top, any damage to it due to drilling, hammering, or chipping can be repaired there only.
10) Epoxy latex and special type of additives makes the coating very hard to take the wear and tear of the terraces easily.It can be applied on Concrete, G. I. Sheets, as well as Asbestos sheets and to the exterior of the building.
11) It is mainly suggested for ROOFS, WALLS, CEILINGS, A/C DUCTS, INDUSTRIAL AND COMMERCIAL SHEDS, SPECIAL APPLICATION IN DEFENSE, COLD STORAGE, AUTOMOBILES, HOMES, BOILERS,FURNACE, FREEZER VANS, OVENS, INSTRUMENTS, STEAM PIPING, PUMPS, TURBINES, VALVES, EXCHANGERS, EXHAUST MANIFOLDS, FLANGES, FILTERS, PLATEN, KILN, RUBBER MOULDS, PRESSES, PLASTIC MOULD and PRESSES to achieve energy saving through blocking heat losses from moulds up to 160 degrees C or any surface needing heat insulation.
12) On a bare concrete terrace, itÃÂ¢ÃÂÃÂs application has shown the difference of 20 deg. Celsius checked with infrared thermometer at 2.30pm.
13) It is tested by I. I. T. Mumbai. And National Coatings Corporation California, U. S. A.
14) If undisturbed it does not need reapplication for about ten years.
15) If applied externally to the buildings having central air conditioning the energy costs are reduced by minimum of 15% per month.
16) In some cases where the application is done both interior and exterior, 40% saving is achieved. Hence ideal saving can be achieved just by applying Ugam Insulmix EP paint.
17) In cases where heavily leaking roofs were coated with UGAM INSULMIX EP and the roofs now show no sign of any leaks.
18) Also since it can be manufactured in any shade, it is ideal for exterior surfaces as well as smoother version is available for interior use as finish coat.
19) Hence UGAM INSULMIX EP is one coating, which works as exterior/interior paint, waterproofing, and most importantly thermal insulation coating and eliminates conventional waterproofing, and thermal insulation of the building.
20) In industries where heat is used for process, UGAM INSUMIX EP is used for energy saving purpose up to 160 degrees C. It reduces heat transfer from inner shell to exterior and hence reduces fuel consumption thereby increasing energy saving.
Ugam Insulmix is designed for use on almost all surfaces. Exterior R.C.C. surface, Terraces, Cement surfaces, Asbestos sheets, G.I. sheets, Galvalum sheets, Stone walls, Sloping roofs, wood, plastic, etc.
HERE ARE SOME OF THE KEY BENEFITS OF OUR SPECIALIZED INSULATING COATINGS:
1) Unaffected by UV rays (has passed 1300 hours of accelerated aging by exposure to salt fog and UV).
2) Non-combustible during application and after installation and cure, extremely low flame spread and smoke contribution ratings.
3) Due to the low thermal conduction and other insulating properties, the coating will reduce surface temperatures low enough to allow the application of color top coats while providing safety from burns by incidental contact.
4) With the exception of cold wet applications the coating can be applied without operation shut down.
5) Superior radiant heat barrier averaging 0.063 W/mK Thermal Conductivity, thus eliminating the majority of heat penetration.
6) Low chloride content, i.e., less than 23 ppm and less than 19 ppm halogen.
7) This allows the coating to be used over stainless steel and casting steel too
8) Dry fall during application is 5ÃÂ¢ÃÂÃÂ to 7ÃÂ¢ÃÂÃÂ
9) Cleans up with soap and water
10) Remains flexible to -30Deg F (-35 Deg C)
11) Contains no solvents
12) Contains no hazardous fiber
13) Removal is not a hazardous waste (it does not absorb chemicals)
14) Does not require special equipment and handling
Application Procedure of UGAM INSULMIX EP
1) Clean surface properly with Soap water and hard brushing to remove any existing fungi and loose particles. Proper surface preparation is must.
2) Apply UGAM ETCH PRIMER or UGAM EP PRIMER to the surface. Allow the surface to tack free dry for 24 hours before applying UGAM INSULMIX EP.
3) UGAM INSULMIX EP Can is applied with airless spray, brush or roller.
4) UGAM INSULMIX EP can be diluted with UGAM EP THINNER.
5) Stir properly before application of 1st coat of UGAM INSULMIX EP
6) Apply 1st coat of UGAM INSULMIX EP and wait for 4 to 6 hours
7) Apply 2nd coat of UGAM INSULMIX EP and wait for 4 to 6 hours
8) Apply 3rd coat of UGAM INSULMIX EP and wait for 4 to 6 hours
9) Let the surface dry for 24 hours and it will be ready to use.
10) The thickness of UGAM INSULMIX EP will be 250 microns within 3 coats
Mahati electrics pvt ltd. Pune
Mhada Colony, Morwadi
Emcure Pharma, Pune.
Bharat Forge Ltd.
T. V. S. Auto, Padi, Chennai
Savenergy products, Mumbai
Siemence India Ltd
Bharat Bijlee, Mumbai.
Pfizers, Turbhe, Mumbai.
J. K. Cement, Yawatmal
Kasat Kothadiya Associates, Pune
B. V. Bhedasgaonkar, Pune.
Walchand Hospital, Nira
Tata Yazaki Autocomp ltd.
Tata Toyo radiators ltd. Hinjwadi
Tata Toyo Radiators Ltd
M/s Tata Jaguar Plant ÃÂ¢ÃÂÃÂ Chinchwad
M/s Apollo Tyres Ltd Limda Plant
You can Email us on email@example.com or contact us on +91-7219872619.
The technical specification is correct to the best of our knowledge and under test conditions and we do not accept any liability towards misuse and contents of it. Product must be tested for specific use prior to use.
LEADER PAINTS MARKETING
COVERAGE PER LITER (SQ. FT.)
No. of Coats
UGAM EP PRIMER OR
UGAM ETCH PRIMER
UGAM INSULMIX EP
UGAM THINNER EP
15% OF TOTAL MATERIAL
15% OF TOTAL MATERIAL
Note: Primer will be decided on base material.
- 6000 Per Month
- 2-8 Days
- All India
Plot No 491, Cts No-6616, Office No 404, Center Point, Mitra Mandal Chowk, Parvati,, Pune, Maharashtra, 411009, India